We talk a lot about bones here at StrengthX. The new bone health technology that we have is called the Echolight Ultrasound (often called an Echolight EchoS) and is an innovative bone health monitoring technology using REMS (Radiofrequency Echographic Multi Spectrometry). This device has been gaining acceptance across Europe mainly, and so it’s still a bit “underground,” so to speak. We’re excited to be at the forefront of this revolution in understanding bone health way before we reach our 60s!
Echolight Ultrasound is a new bone health technology that revolutionizes how bone health specialists assess and monitor bone density, bone quality, and bone strength. We have a detailed report we wrote earlier; please pop on over to this article for more information on the actual technology and its usage here.
ARE YOU IN THE ASHEVILLE, NC, REGION?
IF SO, MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR ECHOLIGHT SCAN WITH DR. MIKE
Here’s what you need to know about this new bone health technology and its meaning for you.
- It’s essential to know that caring for bones, joints, and all parts of the musculoskeletal system is vital to your overall well-being (and what we focus on here at StrengthX). We don’t just focus on the “thing that hurts” but offer a complete analysis from within (the bones) to the body’s outer portions, including the feet! Strength is not about how strong you are or how big your muscles are; it’s much more than that.
Knowing your bone health helps you understand that overall health is much more than what you look like. This switching of your perception to focusing on the insides of your body can be game-changing in how you live your life and support yourself as you age. As we know, aging is part of the life experience, but a myth you’ve been told is that physical deterioration is inevitable.
This is not true. As we age, our body does experience wear and tear from decades of use. However, the physical decline does not have to come into play as we have been told. Too many “experts” try to fearmonger all of us into believing that. We absolutely can slow down the wear and tear on our bodies by using the power of prevention, all-natural, organic nutrition, exercise, and so much more; doing what’s suitable for your entire well-being!
- Bone health (and your body’s overall well-being) and your way of thinking have way more in common than you’ve been told. The Echolight helps us know things unique to each person as to how to increase bone density and build bone density (people will have varying degrees of bone health overall depending on many different factors). But here’s something you absolutely must know!
A study looked at individual attitudes to aging during their middle ages (50+) and how they might influence their overall lifespan.
The authors concluded that “…older individuals with more positive self-perceptions of aging, measured up to 23 years earlier, lived 7.5 years longer than those with less positive self-perceptions of aging.”
In short, keeping your brain fresh with understanding YOUR MIND CONTROLS YOUR HEALTH, in as much as being active, eating organic healthy foods, and maintaining a positive outlook around your aging does. Being mindful of this can slow the physical deterioration that too many just accept as part of the aging process. We’re here to tell you that you have control over way more than you could ever possibly imagine!
- Another bone health myth is that only women need to “worry” about osteoporosis. Not true. The International Osteoporosis Foundation (see the link to the study here) estimates that around 1 in 3 women over 50 have osteoporosis globally, and about 1 in 5 men will experience a bone fracture related to osteoporosis in their lifetime. We’re not saying this to scare you into worrying about it, but we would like to set some things straight and share that men and women should equally focus on their bone health. Knowing this can help more men wake up to the fact that it’s not just a “women thing” but can then be empowered to think about their health from the inside out as well.
Echolight Ultrasound is a new bone health technology that revolutionizes how bone health specialists assess and monitor bone density, bone quality, and bone strength.
There are some fundamental reasons why knowing your bones is essential to your life over time:
- It’s essential to know that caring for bones, joints, and all parts of the musculoskeletal system is vital to your overall well-being.
- Bone health (and your body’s overall well-being) and your way of thinking have way more in common than you’ve been told.
- Another bone health myth is that only women need to “worry” about osteoporosis.